Healing And Tears
[html]

Sorry for lateness, let's have at some issues :< Sorry for the slight pp (tell me if you want it removed), and BEWARE CREEPY RALLA! She's everywhere @_@ (Nootau: Visible)

Ralla was still shaken every time she remembered that day. Every time she thought about Shiloh's body, broken there, and counted how lucky she was that it hadn't been worse. Ralla had never seen a rape before Shiloh's--such was the relative tranquility of the Moon Tribe--although she had not been ignorant of its occurrence, and that one time had been enough to set her nerves on edge; to alert her to the dangers she had to watch out for, now, as a Councilman. Chief Dawali was trying his best, as always, but she worried only because his leg was still setting. She only wanted to aid the man in whatever way she could.

That day she had decided to visit Shiloh again, after a few days of leaving her to rest. She had been...afraid of disturbing or interrupting her healing, if not only because she was not good at physical healing but spiritual. She could mend a soul but not an arm; find a mind but not the means to heal the vessel. In one way, she supposed, she could give it another try that day because perhaps spiritual healing was what Shiloh needed, to. Mizu was a wonderful Kunikoti; her competence had been proven by the urgency set in that one day, and her calm demeanor with Hanna and Desiree when the white mother's pups had been on the way. With a strong yet ever-quiet step on slight paws, she went towards the hut where Mizu and J'adore lived, which was where Shiloh was also resting. But before she could knock on the door, she heard J'adore's and Mizu's voices talking to each other, Shiloh's mixed in with a weak note. They sounded like they were having a bit of a private chat, so Ralla turned to the side and leaned against the outside wall, waiting. True, she could hear about every word--she had very keen hearing, after all--and the sudden mention of another attacker sent Ralla's blood to chill. Another? Sensing her inner distress, Nootau appeared, silent as the wind, and landed on her arm, looking into Ralla's forest green eyes for support. He could speak to her with silent images of color in her mind, and he could sense similar things in her own. But words did not exist; only the emotions. It was surreal, and his presence calmed her; leading her to try and think things out properly.

Leaning over and knocking on the door, Ralla peered inside with her normally gentle eyes. For the moment, they were as stern as they had been when she had warned Ayasha to not dabble with strangers who tried to cross the borders. "J'adore? Mizu? Could I please see you two outside?" She caught the white fur of Ayasha, surprising Ralla a bit (the scent had been muffled by the scent of so many others about, along with the herbs Mizu kept), but looked back to Shiloh with softer eyes. "I'll only be a moment Shiloh, I promise. Ayasha, make sure Shiloh gets her rest." Retrieving her head from the opening, Ralla awaited until her close friend and his mate were out with her. Sighing, she crossed the arm not holding Nootau over her chest, as if deciding how to even start the conversation. "I heard it all," she said in a hushed tone with a pause to let them absorb that; to know that there were no hidden targets in this talk. Looking to J'adore, she continued. "J'adore, I understand your concern. So does Leon," she said in reference to children. In reference to overall concern, the entire tribe felt it. "But I want to make this clear now; you are not to seek out private revenge. Doing so can put the entire tribe in diplomatic straits." As she spoke, Ralla wondered where this upright female had come from; where this persona she had donned came and how. She had always been so carefree and gentle, and now... Well, not to say it was a bad change, only she wondered what had done it. Family. Responsibility. Time.

"We will handle this through the Cour des Miracles leadership for Shiloh's case; we only need her consent as to whether she wishes to press the charges or not. As for what happened to Mizu..." Looking at the girl, she did not immediately see the damage, but noticed a wrap about Mizu's wrist, as if it...had been broken. "Mizu, please tell the Kalona or me whenever something like this happens. Any danger is important to us. But I need to know if you also wish to press charges. Our law dictates that in assault, the same that was done to the victim may be done to the attacker. If you decide not to, no action may be taken." She said that with a final note, warning away any private notions of taking care of it by oneself. It was dangerous, both politically and physically. But still, Ralla understood J'adore's fear and anger, and didn't want him put out by it. "J'adore, as a new Ayastigi, we must try to keep this under control. Tell Desiree that I want both you Ayastigis to keep a tight patrol; cycle your shifts so that you may both continue your learning, though. Also, please alert the Tsula Agatenos to do likewise, and to run directly back to the village if there is an intruder who oversteps the boundaries. But for now...let's take our time for the moment." Numerous possibilities went through Ralla's head, such as how other wolves would react if they found an intruder, or how J'adore would react to any of that. But she had to trust them; had to trust their judgement, and that they wouldn't fight battles alone that they couldn't win. "Shall we go back inside?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread