Healing And Tears
[html]

Slight PP. Tell me if you want it changed Smile

Shiloh took the drink, staring at it. "I'm scared to drink this. Everything I eat without Ayasha close by will come up. I want to keep it down. I need to get better," she said holding out the drink to Mizu. She was ashamed and now Ralla was here to add to her shame. What did Ralla think of her. She wouldn't be able to look at Ralla or Ayasha for a while because she was ashamed. "Please... don't look at me this way Ralla. You can't love me this way. I am a monster," she said bringing her hand to her face. She hurt so much both emotionally and physically and honestly felt like a monster. She looked up to the white wolfess and having her see her this way brought her almost as low as if she knew Leon was going to walk in. If he saw her....

She gave a soft whimper, laying her ears flat against her head her eyes forever to be filled with tears and she felt the others staring at her. She was scared of what they thought of her but deep down she was scared that they would stop loving her, would hurt her. She feared the quiet male that reminded her so much of Leon that she was brought back to when she was in his arms. He had so much anger over what had happened to her and he had calmed her with just caring. J'dore scared her with his short sentences and quiet demeanor. She didn't trust him like she did Leon.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread