Healing And Tears
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore face stayed blank as he spoke to Ralla, but his tone change, to something more respectful. 'Ralla do not worry,I have no intentions to go about this business using any violence'he pasued glancing back inside the cabin. 'I understand this needs to be dealt with with the upmost caution. For the dignity of the women of AniWaya and the relationship's of our pack'. J'adore smiled softly, but his statment was spoken with a hard edge, not directed at Ralla, 'Private revenge is for the weak and I, nor the tribe, am weak '. AniWaya was a respectful, peacful pack and J'adore knew better than to disrupt this. He had never planned to mark out any revenge. He spoke again, his tone soft again, 'Though before anything else we need to get Shiloh fit' And with that he went back inside.

Yes, I'm sure Mizu, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. I'll help where ever I can'. He moved over to Shiloh, 'Come on, we'll get you clean up and comfortable. Your welcome to stay here as long as you need' J'adore smiled softly, trying to comfort the woman but obviously failing. 'I promise the 'Quera will walk slowly and be gentle and you need not leave, we are your family and family cares for each other'. His tone turned into stern yet comforting words, as if he was trying to persuade her strongly that she was loved and she would be find. 'You are loved Shiloh, we wouldn't all be here if you weren't'. Leon cared, but he was elsewhere now. On his journey.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread