Healing And Tears
Slight pp tell me if you wants it changed. WC:362

Shiloh looked at the man softly, her emerald eyes staring into his own white ones. "You want me to stay? Live here with you? I can't do that to you and Mizu. I'll just take up space," she said softly. She knew deep down she really wanted to stay, her "den" was nothing more then a rock feature by a small stream. It was uncomfortable to sleep where she did and the only other person who knew of her "home" was Ayasha. She put her good arm around J'adore's should as he put on arm under her legs and the other around her waste, lifting her from then bed she had been on for who knows how many days. Her hand immediately sinks into his fur and her eyes close at the memory of being in Leon's arms, not J'adore's. She felt herself immediately start to grow tired and she snuggled against him. She had been crying so much lately that she was both physically and emotionally drained.

"I know... I don't weigh much but... I have been sick.... since I came here." she whispered against him. She gave a low whimper as she tried to move her arm, tweaking it. She looked around at everyone that was here for her well being. Mizu, J'adore, Ralla, Ayasha.... all people who were her family. "My family..." she whispered though a tear choked throat. She honestly loved them all and if it wasn't for them she would have died. She saw Anya in the background, next to Ayasha, smiling and holding Ayasha's carving. "She loves you Shiloh. She will bring you the peace you need. I will always be watching over you. I can move on now. You have family," she said disappearing. "You will always be in my heart Anya," she whispered before looking at J'adore. "Lets get me better now. I want to help around the cabin when Mizu is too tired to do much. She needs a break and I need a bath," she said with a small smile. She looked around again and smiled. "I love all of you...." she whispered before leaning her head against J'adores shoulder to rest.

Messages In This Thread