Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

I claim this! Father-daughter reunion, yahoo!
Word Count→303

Tonight, Hybrid had decided to patrol Inferni at night. Instead of turning in to sleep, he decided to make the rounds. He didn’t feel quite tired enough to sleep and felt agitated and itchy to move. His instincts told him to turn in, but he couldn’t quite get himself to listen. Tonight, he needed to do something and pace for an hour before he would be ready to finally sleep.

Naturally, he was drawn to the sound of a voice in the distance. He was glad he had chosen to patrol this night since that voice might be a potential intruder. He flicked his ears forward and then frowned when he realized it was not in fact an intruder. He picked up the scent of his daughter, returned from some adventure or wherever she had gone. He had only spoken to her once really since the last time she had returned, so he figured it might be time to greet her again. Recently, it seemed as though he was being dragged into conversations he didn’t want. Perhaps he should initiate one for one. While it would not be for pleasure, he did have a few things of which felt were prudent enough to inform her. Namely, the leader change, the white wolf and her defender from the mountain pack, and the children with Aeron. He knew the second was more out of paranoia than necessity, but after some time and reflection, he realized he knew the scent of that woman and that she was a troublemaker for Inferni.

As he neared, he noticed that there was an enormous bird perched on Valkyrie’s shoulder. Hybrid tried not to gape, but was wholly unsuccessful. Instead of saying what he had planned in his head, he instead croaked out, “what the hell is that thing, Valkyrie?”

<style type="text/css">
.cavecanem { margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:transparent; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Pha6f.png); background-position:center bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family:Times New Roman, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; margin-top:15px; }
.cavecanem-ooc {text-align:left; border-bottom:1px solid; font-size:0.8em; margin:2px; padding:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cavecanem-ooc p {text-indent:0px;}
.cavecanem p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.cavecanem b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; }
.cavecanem i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px; }
.cavecanem u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread