there's a drumming noise inside my head
[html]

--

Micah's demeanor had always worried him, even from the beginning; in the few short months Razekiel had been with his children in Juniper Peace, he'd observed a difference between the boy and his sisters as they developed day by day. The five, as Storm Lily had not yet passed, were the sable man's first litter, and thus it was safe to say Razekiel knew next to nothing about raising children nor being a father. Was it his fault Micah had shown such withdrawn signs even from the start? The boy was not normal, this Razekiel knew, but Micah's constant terror and fear of all around him was just barely enough to offset his rebellious tendencies against the hippies and soothe the coyote's concerns that Micah might just grow up into the Lykoi genetics that ran through his blood.

The coy knew he had not messed up all too terribly in raising his children, for he knew well the three girls were quite fond of him and had indeed been worried by his disappearance. Sage shared in his concerns for her brother, however, as evidenced by the listlessness in her smile and tone. "Everything will be cherry and groovy in time, buttercup. Do give that frown away to the wind, Sage. There is too much else to love and embrace about this world, about your brother to give away that smile for even a second." A grin and a wink.

"Faith it is," he smiled at the bird's given name, nodding approvingly, but still his thoughts dwindled on earlier conversation. He dared to bring it up once more. "You make your old man so proud, doing Inferni well," he started, a smile on his face but doubt in the undertones of his voice. "It was a place for family, but not... me. I couldn't groove that pad with the stink of blood and hate choking my every breath!"

Clearly he did not fear offending her — but the man spoke in a way that was hardly offensive. No, he seemed only... honest. After a pause, Razekiel moved to embrace her once more. "To the north, in few days to come, a land of peace and love will be built on the Mother's greenest foundations... you will find me there with the family I've gathered. If nothing else, my little Sage... do visit, yeah? The sun, the sky, the sea, the mountains, it's... it's mind-blowing, man..."

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread