there's a drumming noise inside my head
[html]
bad vacationpost! lol

Sage did nothing but linger in her father's embrace, drinking up every ounce of attention and love that she had missed for so long. She couldn't help but keep thinking how wonderful it was to be here, like this, with him; it had been too long, and she'd been needing love in her life for some time. Each word he spoke chipped away at the veil she had donned for Inferni. There, she could never fully be herself. But here with him, she was safe and free.

Razekiel cooed more pride-filled words into her ears, and she managed to return his smile; no words could express how she felt, so she simply nodded and tried to flush out any sadness. She was happy in this moment. Nodding, she nuzzled her head into his neck in a reassuring manner; she had not meant to upset him at all.

After a while, he released her from his tight embrace and expanded on the details of his new home. The Dahlian leader? "Nayru?" she asked in a curious tone, her face lighting up as he mentioned her. "I've met her, daddy; she's very nice!" Sage tried not to recall their last meeting; it hadn't ended well, but Nayru had left a positive impression on the Lykoi girl.

It was almost as if he didn't believe that she would visit him; of course she would! She wanted nothing more, and if she hadn't any duties to attend to, she would have gone right then. "Yes, daddy, of course I will! I'll come soon, too. I promise." Her eyes found his and she smiled honestly; it would not be so long before they saw each other again.

#idk
<style>
.srl-wildflowers-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.srl-wildflowers p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.srl-wildflowers b {color:#ecc600; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.srl-wildflowers {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hYG4S.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#032b00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; background-color:#4b7233;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.srl-wildflowers-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread