Xoloitzcuintli character
[html]

I've recently thought about creating a new character since i have already reached the number of posts required to have it...

Ok to the point. I would like to play a dog of this species, the Mexican Hairless Dog. The character would be a pup when it arrives to 'Souls, maybe carried by the ocean and grounding somewhere in Nova Scotia. It would be young enough like to grow up with english as its mother language (though, it would remember a few words in spanish) OR he can arrive to 'Souls speaking some spanish and later learn english.

I know that some of you will point out that a hairless dog is very unlikely to survive in such a cold weather. But i have that already covered. Since it is only a pup, it can be found in the coastline by a female who would become its foster-mother, keeping it warm and safe as she would do with any other pup. But whn It grows up, it would start using clothes in order to keep itself warm...If there is still another detail that i have to check about this, please tell me..

As for how has this particular breed survived for this long: one of Mexico's trademarks are the enormous amounts of street dogs lurking everywhere, and let me tell you, baldness is present among some random dogs, even though they aren't purebreed. Besides, the weather makes it possible for the Xoloescuintles to survive without having many changes on their appearance. And the reason of a hairless, mexican dog ending up in the cold Nova Scotia can be slave trading (a coyote/wolf who owns/trades some of these strange dogs as his slaves, travels to the north, a storm hits the ship, mother and pup escape in a boat, the the mother dies during the journey and the pup ends up in 'Souls's coasts.) I'm not totally sure about how plausible is this, so i need a second opinion XD.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread