Retracing footprints
[html]<style>.infotable td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; }</style>

The sable woman was not sure what she would find of use here in the Dampwoods for their feast tonight, but she was determined to try nonetheless, figuring there would be some recognizable plant or even a kill to be happened upon. Instead, she had come upon this blue-eyed, brown stranger, a little girl. The sight of her sent a chill down the sable woman's spine, and she tilted her head to the side just a bit, chartreuse eyes studying the child with a half-slanted smile upon her face.

I don't know him, no. I feel I should know you, though, the woman admitted warmly, straightening up though still inspecting the girl. Eris Eternity, she introduced herself. Why is it you're after this Viking? the woman inquired, stopping a distance from the younger woman. It was of no consequence to her why the stranger Viking was sought by this stranger, and Eris did not intend to intimidate, but she was honestly curious about the girl herself. She had seen that color, those eyes before. She did not know where, though, and it was intriguing to look upon the tawny youth and ponder that mystery.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia; serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; }
#simple-text b {
letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text b:before {