Retracing footprints
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: OOC: and Shaw is not being so awesome ; ;

The woman seemed confident that Eclipse would find Viking and asked her where he lived. She paused thinking, trying to remember, but the huge man never said much to her, he never needed to. She wished she got out where he was from but she never really got it and he never let her follow him home.

“ ‘fraid not... I always met him in here.”

She said sullenly wishing she could give him more information. Then the woman asked her about her last name. It made her raise an eyebrow suspiciously, but the woman mentioned her father and that her name came from him even though she didn’t know him. This did help the young girl speak up.

“My mommy and daddy put their names together. I won’t know either of them... they both ran off.”

She said frowning, knowing she would never see neither her mother nor her father again

“Why are you so interested in my name? Does it sound funny?

The girl cocked her head to the side inquisitively, wondering if others thought her last name funny for some reason.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread