Rights of a wolf
"It isn't when there is no one around, but you're here now so it would be."

She shrugged smiling a little, sure the boy wouldn't get it but it mattered little. She smiled at his compliment. Yes rabbits were quick. She was quicker though, and soon her practice made up for all that she had missed in the one rabbit she was able to devour.

"Thanks, I had a lot of practice, and well lots of rabbits escaped me before, but I'm happy this one didn't."

She said smiling a bit more as he revealed his name. It seemed like a strange name to her, but it wasn't unpleasant. He was a cute kid for a boy with curls. She gave him a shrug at his question, then for a fleeting moment looked across the water, as if it took her nearly that long for what she had to say next.

"I was looking for a friend. I'm normally alone. I like it sometimes. What about you, you were alone too, why's that?"

She asked, throwing his question back at him. It was something she wondered too, if he was alone because of the reasons she had herself, or that he just lost his family for a little bit. It wouldn't matter to her she still liked making friends at least.

Messages In This Thread