Destiny’s around the corner
[html]

Words-278

Jaden continued to play the part. He let his head stay low and pulled his tail to his body. The wolf was a very proud and doing so felt odd but far from wrong. Saluce had every right to disrespect and question the loner. He was the gait keeper and the decider now. Jaden would have to be humble and submissive. Whether he liked it or not, it was how things worked.

Though Jaden hadn’t anticipated his first words during his interaction with Saluce, he had foreseen this question. It only made sense that if Dahlia accepted him they would want something he could contribute. He hadn’t planned on just loafing around and mooching. What respectable wolf would? “I have much to offer Dahlia de Mai.” Jaden reassured Saluce respectfully. “I’m a warrior, a fine hunter, and an able scout.” That was probably the Alaskan’s best attribute: his speed. Once he started training again, which he intended to, Jaden could easily out run most wolves. The bow that was strapped to the outside of his satchel made him a good long-range warrior and hunter. “Such experience makes me able to fill many positions but, should you accept me into you’re pack, I would like very much to hold the boarders and protect our—your land.” Jaden quickly corrected himself and tried not to sound overly eager. It would do no good to seem like an exited puppy to this warrior. The tone he used insured that nothing but judgment was flowing through his mind now. Hoping his answer was adequate, Jaden waited nervously for that judgment to reach the stranger’s maw. “It would be an honor.” He added honestly.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread