The Forest for the Trees
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#161716; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb8-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freeb8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #161716;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#c1dbf4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#35404e;}
</style>

Lol I see / Word Count: 504 (5 points)

Songan closed his eyes after his little demonstration as he continued to lay with his arm in the water. He knew even when he pulled it out, the pain would remain for a while. He emitted a soft sigh as he kept his gaze on the younger wolf. Silvano then offered him to meet with his sisters to see if there was something they would be able to do about the burn on his arm. He gave the wolf a smile before shaking his head. ”Thank you for the offer Silvano, but I’ve got someone back home who can help me. She’s a healer too.” He knew it would be a while before he went back, but he was sure he would be able to endure it until then. He gave the wolf a small smile before relaxing once more.

The red wolf looked over as he noticed the darker wolf coming over towards him. It was nice to see that he was feeling better and wanted to come over and be near the older wolf. He sat up and then listened as the young wolf said he had been to AniWaya before, though he did not recognize the name of the one he had met. ”Liliana huh? I haven’t been in the tribe that long myself so I haven’t met all the tribe members. What’s Liliana like?” He would have to go back and meet her sometime, but for now he had other things to focus on. He had another project to do and he planned to get those done before doing much else. Perhaps he would be able to meet up with her on some down time. He kept the idea in his mind and made sure to remember her name in case he ran into her back home.

Songan listened carefully to Silvano as he spoke of his pack and its location. From the sound of things, it sounded like it was very close by. Perhaps he would be able to go there sometime, but for now he had things to attend to and no time to go there, so for now it would be better for him to just hear about the pack and visit some other time. He nodded as he looked in the direction that the young wolf was referring to. They weren’t hard directions to follow and kept them in his mind. ”Sounds like an interesting place. Perhaps I’ll come by sometime. Perhaps you could tell me some more about the pack. What’s it like?” It would probably be best to learn about the pack before actually going there. As he waited for the other wolf to respond, the rust wolf laid back down and sank his arm into the water. Perhaps it would be better to just do this until he returned home. It would be better than sitting up and having to repeat the process again. His ears folded down for a moment in his calmness as he waited for Silvano to respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread