(Thread name)
[html]

OOC: Sorry this is so short, If you can't reply to this let me know I'll make something different Smile. I got stumped, I'll change the topic name soon unless you have an idea XD

Amata had been out she was visiting around the newer part of their earned area. She had to get to know it, what daughter of the Alpha wouldn’t? She had found an interesting place. A village, it was quiet, and serene, she knew it had already been discovered, but she liked the look of the place. The flowers that grew all around, the vines on the side of the buildings, but what she found most intriguing was the library. Many of the books were too old to use or open, even touch, but she found quite a few other books that she could pick up and read. That’s where she could be found today. She had a single candlelight with her sitting in the dreary dark library, hovering over an old medical book, she had other ones she wanted to read, but she wanted to see if there was any information she could get out of the books. She was quiet, and the only thing that showed that any life was there was the candle light and the slight movement when she was ready to turn a page.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread