Sometimes, I wish I could fly.
[html]
Side note: trespassing isn't the best way to get noticed by a member. She'll have to leave before Tlantli tells her anything, and if she doesn't, there are IC consequences.
she's a black magic woman
and she's trying to make a devil out of me

Xochime was silent as she accompanied her sister on the trek from the ruins to the border, the golden Crone mirroring her sister's trace efforts at communication. Since the feast, she'd been unwilling to speak — Tlantli didn't mind her sister's lost tongue, as Xochime was the least favored by her younger sibling's heart.

It was the fire-haired family member who realized first that someone was near, and a slender hand reached out to rap against the shoulder of her sister. Tlantli's fiery eyes turned, seeking out unfamiliar faces in the distance; the dark body of something was caught quickly in her gaze. She snorted, irritated at the blatant disregard for boundaries that this creature showed. Of course, as she neared to deal with the trespasser, she realized it made sense — it was, of course, a wolf who was so stupid as to waltz into her home.

One hand found her hip as she came to stop before the woman. "Aye suggest that you leave nao, before aye haft time to cahll for our guards." No warmth was in her voice, no kindness. The woman needed to go or face suffering at the hands of Salsola. This was simply how it was.

<style>
.tla-simpletext01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:#ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7N4C.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:10px 5px;font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;}
.tst01-quote {font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;}
.tst01-post {background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);border:1px dotted #433e37;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;width:85%;margin:0px auto;}
.tst01-post p {padding:5px 10px;text-indent:25px;}
.tst01-post b {color:#8c7358;}
.tst01-post u {text-decoration:none;color:#8c5f30;font-style:italic;}
.tst01-ooc {text-indent:25px;padding:0px;margin:0px auto;width:85%;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread