Sometimes, I wish I could fly.
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 196

Finally, another was present in the distance. Rio stopped walking and waited for the female to approach her. She didn’t exactly mean to trespass, but she didn’t know how else to find someone. The two females approached her, the one who spoke didn’t seem friendly at all and Rio already could see that this wasn’t going to be a good conversation. She hoped she could turn it around by playing innocent, which she was. The other standing next to her was quiet, she didn’t say anything to the subject. Rio brought her hand up to her muzzle in a gasp.

I’m sorry for trespassing. It’s just that… I’m looking for someone. Would you know where my mother, Naniko, was?

This was obviously the wrong place to be looking. She was kind of hoping someone who she knew from before would approach her, but since this female did and she showed no sign of familiarity, Rio became a little nervous. Maybe she was in the totally wrong place. Maybe they had never heard of her mother here before. Then she would really be in trouble. Lost in unfamiliar lands with no lead on where her mom was.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread