Sometimes, I wish I could fly.
[html]
she's a black magic woman
and she's trying to make a devil out of me

Just as Tlantli expected, the wolf simply feigned innocence. Leave it to the idiots to not realize when to simply go away; this was what she expected of Larkspur as well. Stupidity. The blood-soaked eyes that had served to mystify others focused wholly on the dark-furred creature before her. Xochime shifted her weight between her feet. The air about the two sisters turned stale as the ever-present irritation within the Kimaris woman bubbled up from her stomach.

It was Xochime who spoke first, her voice soften and ever more considerate than that of her volatile sibling: "The borders are clearly marked." Unlike Tlantli, the elder of the pair did not carry her siblings' pronounced accent, nor did she feel the same disgust in the face of a lost child. The eyes that so resembled the Crone's held sympathy for the girl, while the Crone herself was steely.

Androgynous fingers tapped against her arm as she waited for something that didn't come. It was clear this thing — for she could not call something so ignorant a creature — had no intention of listening to her superiors. Instead, she was so bold as to ask questions! Teeth bared, a snarl rose in the chest of the coyote woman as she took firm steps forward. "Aye told you to leave. Nao. You wahn to know where your madre ess, you leahrn to leesan." In truth, she was being kind; she hadn't called the Arbiters to come deal with the nuisance at the gates.

<style>
.tla-simpletext01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:#ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7N4C.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:10px 5px;font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;}
.tst01-quote {font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;}
.tst01-post {background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);border:1px dotted #433e37;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;width:85%;margin:0px auto;}
.tst01-post p {padding:5px 10px;text-indent:25px;}
.tst01-post b {color:#8c7358;}
.tst01-post u {text-decoration:none;color:#8c5f30;font-style:italic;}
.tst01-ooc {text-indent:25px;padding:0px;margin:0px auto;width:85%;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread