Sometimes, I wish I could fly.
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 237

The scout, well atleast I think she’s a scout, was cold and angry, while her younger sister finally came out of her shell. She spoke in a kind voice that took the edge off Rio’s nerves a bit. The borders were clearly marked. How did she missed that? Lost in her own head, she supposed.

Jeez, how did I miss that?

Then the meaner one stormed forward, and Rio thought it was going to turn for the worst, but the female didn’t do anything but snarl and say something else that was kind of hard for Rio to make out. She made squinty faces as she tried to decipher the heavy accent of the female. Not out of rudeness, but because she really couldn’t understand. She got the gist of it though, and was leaving nao.

Okay, okay. I’m going.

She felt like she was being a pest, when all she was trying to do was find her mother. Yes, she did trespass a little bit, but she was leaving now. NAO. She chuckled to herself with her back turned to the two females, so they wouldn’t notice her smile. She began walking toward the borders that she mindlessly crossed. It took a few awkward minutes before she crossed them enough to be safely away from the territory, and turned to see if she was going to get the information that she sought in the first place.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread