Sometimes, I wish I could fly.
[html]
Short. Sorry.
she's a black magic woman
and she's trying to make a devil out of me

Tlantli did not take her words of innocent as truth, her hard gaze turning diamond. Xochime's sympathy could only extend so far before she knew her sister would crumble into anger. The two stayed silent, unwilling to comment on the squinting face or slow pace she moved at. While she made her way back to the borders, only the Crone followed; her sister would wait for her, rather than witness more cruel words. Tlantli didn't miss her sister's presence; Xochime was not the same hard woman as she, raised differently than she was.

Upon their return to the border, she crossed her arms firmly below her chest. It wasn't until the dark wolf had crossed the marked line that Tlantli raised one hand, pointing toward the northeast. "Your madre ess thaht way, leetle girl, in the mountans. Do not come bahk here. You ahre not welcome." And with the final words, she turned away, crossing the land to find her sister once more.

<style>
.tla-simpletext01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:#ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7N4C.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:10px 5px;font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;}
.tst01-quote {font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;}
.tst01-post {background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);border:1px dotted #433e37;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;width:85%;margin:0px auto;}
.tst01-post p {padding:5px 10px;text-indent:25px;}
.tst01-post b {color:#8c7358;}
.tst01-post u {text-decoration:none;color:#8c5f30;font-style:italic;}
.tst01-ooc {text-indent:25px;padding:0px;margin:0px auto;width:85%;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread