Where the Willow Trees Grow
[html]

*loled so hard* XD Sorry, couldn't resist Tongue Remember, if you ever want me to stay away from one of your AW threads, don't be afraid to tell me; I just tend to jump them because it appears as if the entire tribal family loves Strel to death XD (And yes I still want the pretty threesome thread :X Maybe Ralla could go back with Strel with the pups, if he plans on returning to CdM the same day?) (Nootau: Not visible {watching the other pups from running away XD})

"Gago. Nihi," Ahiga enunciated, as best a puppy could, at the man. While not as adept at language as his twin, he found a sort of self-righteous pleasure that there was someone who knew the language less than he--like his younger sister--and that he could correct. But he dropped the charade when the man spoke the English language, wanting to get somewhere and not just confuse him. "My name Ahiga. Momma's workin'." Indeed, but she'd probably check on him and his siblings soon to find herself short one.

"Ahiga!" Speak of the devil, there she was right then, running at the speed of light through the woods, calling his name. A dash of white caught her eye right next to the mixed colors of Strel's coat, and had she not had great sight, she would've assumed the worst. Continuing her run to the pair, and knelt down and picked Ahiga up by the scruff of his collar, which was still loose and graspable until he grew and lost it in his teenage years. "Where have you been? You know you're not supposed to leave the house!" she admonished the pup, trying to be stern. It was difficult now that there was relief in the situation, but somehow she managed, matching her green eyes to his. She grasped the pup to her chest--who was not crying and was virtually imperturbable, although he did seem to be sulking quite a bit--and gave him a light squeeze; she had been worried sick at his disappearance, and the added knowledge that two--or three, as it might've been--strange wolves were about their borders, all three of which had engaged with her tribe mates. Two of which were injured for it. But she was so happy that the moon and spirits had guided her son to this man, who was no more a threat to her family than benevolence.

"Hello, Strel. Sorry, about that, I..." she waved her free hand in the air, as if that properly explained the rest of the sentence. Taking a deep breath and sighing, she gathered herself to at least get a coherent sentence out. "What brings you here to AniWaya? I hope Ahiga didn't cause you too much trouble; he certainly gave me a heart attack." This was made a point as she quirked an eyebrow down at her son. Make no mistake, he'd likely be grounded for the next week or so, which meant no trips to play outside for awhile.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread