Searching
[html]
Word Count: 520 (5 points)

Scorpius felt more relaxed about being here at Dahlia de Mai now that Saul was here. It was a wolf he remembered well and would surely not chase him away just because he was from a different pack. With him wanting to see Melee, he would be sure to wander around Dahlia de Mai. Perhaps he would be able to make friends within the pack and let him enter as he looked for her. Now was not the time seeing as it was getting rather late. It would not make any sense for him to stay here when his pack was so close by, and better not to worry his mother again. There was no need for any more conflict like the last time she came here. His ruby eyes moved back over to the dahlian male. It was good to see that he was doing well and it would be nice to hear if there was anything new going on.

The black male paused as Saul gave a small snort to his response. It was not exactly the response he thought he would get, though he didn’t comment on it. Instead the male began to ask about how he had been. ”Not too much has happened really.” He then leaned off the tree to get an itch on his back. ”I have earned my adult rank in Anathema. I am a cave explorer and was actually out today in Halifax gathering supplies.” He returned his back onto the tree as he nodded. ”What about you Saul? Anything new happened since the last time that I was here?” As he waited for the male to respond, he thought about his mother, really hoping that she was not out looking for him. According to the pack, he was an adult now and would be able to do his own things. He did not need to be watched constantly like a pup.

Scorpius’ ruby orbs moved back to the male as he spoke about Melee and gave him a sure sign that she was safe. That was nice to hear. She was a bit younger than her and considering the she wolf’s paw, he wasn’t surprised that she would be having trouble when she was shifting. It was nice to see that she was still lively and exploring, though it did bring him some worry. He didn’t like the thought that she might run into some danger while she was exploring. He nodded and closed his eyes. ”I see… I hope she is safe while she is out exploring. I’d feel so terrible if something bad happened to her.” He looked over to Saul, a small smile on his face. He was sure the wolf would be able to tell now how he felt about the she wolf. He looked to the heart necklace and wondered if Saul would be able to give it to her for him since he wouldn’t be able to come here often. He held it up to him. ”Say Saul, do you think the next time you see her, you could give this to her?”

<style type="text/css">
.piusi b {font-weight:normal; color:#328e9e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.piusiooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#328e9e;}
.piusi p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.piusi {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4821/piusi.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #328e9e; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#f71a46; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © Sylvie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread