the baffled king composing
[html]

You're now free to reply -- no posting order. ^^ If you haven't yet, please read the info in Jefferson's OOC section.

Summoned by Jefferson, Razekiel nearly toppled down the stairs in his excitement to join the old Patriarch's side, and with smoking joint between his teeth, the red-faced prince smiled with a calm, pleasant pride at those gathered before him.

"Ichika no Ho-en," he began, tone cool and slow — standing beside Jefferson, the two looked and acted more black and white than Nayru's pelt. "Ichikans, you will be called, if you come with us, man. It's big news, I know, and this guy's kind of a drag, but he's real bummed, you know? We're — Ichika, I mean, hahaha — is gonna be more decked out and bitchin' than the big guy lets on."

"We'll be family, all of us," Razekiel continued after slapping the cyclops comfortingly on the shoulder, though the Patriarch only remained silent and tucked his eyes away. "Heavy with love, man; no fightin', no hatin', no nothin' but love and peace. A thousand things brought to one table, that's Ichika, man: You got a god, you bring it. You got a skill, you bring it. We share, we learn, we hang loose and enjoy each other and celebrate each other, man. Everyone's got their own job, you know, and everyone works together. We are a circle; together we complete it, man. That is Ichika no Ho-en. Yeah?" He glanced briefly over his shoulder at Nayru for approval, and with her amused nod, he turned back.

"Jefferson is entrusting me, man, to take what he's made here with you righteous dudes and dudettes and help you reach your true potential. That's what we're all about, man, s'gonna be real nifty, real cherry-like, you know?" He gurgled a silly laugh, but it was not to be confused with idiocy — though the man put on quite a show in his mannerisms and speech, passion dripped from every word that left his tongue. Beneath his unusual display he was a man of earnest beliefs, and in his tone and enthusiasm made it clear he wished only to open up the Valley members to the same.

"To the northwest of here, over Halcyon Mountain, there's the great Father Sea, man, and on the mountains and the valley and the coast we'll build. A land of real primo milk and honey if I've ever laid these old peepers on one, man. We will be one with nature, one with the world around us, always learning from the Great Mother Earth, from the gods above us and from each other. We will be part of the great circle... We will be Ichikans!"

A gentle, hazy smile as he calmed himself. "What do you say, my Valley brothers and sisters?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread