the baffled king composing
The sound of her leader's voice on the wind always sent chills, like a child in trouble but Adonia never hesitated to his call, when she heard it. This was different though, a slight undertone that said something wasn't normal, something was off. This only pushed the wolf/dog to run harder to her leader's call to where she found just about everyone there. Her eyes looked to Ookami for a moment then to Jefferson and the two strangers. She stood quietly confused and unsure as he spoke of Phoenix Valley being no more, immediatly she sat down and looked to the two that he addressed. Her ears folded back and she moved to be closer to Ookami.

Adonia didn't do well with change. Change scared her and caused her to feel extremely anxious. A soft whine growl came from her and her eyes looked at Ookami and how he reacted to the news before she heard the new male, Raziekal speak. The male's lingo was new and she had to really think to understand it as her ears perked forward with complete curiosity as her head tilted to one side. She sat down, "I-I will stay at my mate's side..." She knew her words kept her completely submissive to Ookami, but it was an easy decision to make oppose to having to think where else she could go. The intentions were along with her peaceful demeanor, but she didn't want to leave the land...where they leaving the land? She was a little confused, but she remained quiet as she listened to figure it out.

Messages In This Thread