I'm A Bubble In Your Hands
[html]

yuo can end if you like Smile also this is soooo short it hurts Sad no muse

'It was no problem' The dusted gentleman said slowly, his blumine eyes scanning the store. 'If you ever need anything else, I'm next door'. He supposed that after all this he would hunt, perhaps it was time to aim for a co-rank, the only one that seemed to call to him was the hunting one. And if he took that one as a reptitive job, safe to say his ritual would become another often thing.

The gentleman sorted his things out and stood up with his muscled arms wrapped tightly around the box. 'I'm going to head off, I gotta make sure the snake didn't injure himself' Galileo chuckled softly, 'And I gotta feed that cat too'. He smiled thinking of the brown tabby tom cat, who's self appointed title was 'chief rodent executor'.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread