[ldr]The situations are irrelevant now [j]
[html]

Slight bit of pp at the end here, hope its alright? And I suppose a leader could pop on in whenever, now. wc:321

The male finally spoke up, taking the opportunity to answer Ehno's question himself. It was a bit disconcerting for the Dreamer to learn of murderers lingering behind the borders of other packs. It touched a bit too close to home, considering recent events within Crimson Dreams as well. "We had our share of trouble this past winter, I must admit," he said after a moment's hesitation. Perhaps not what they wanted to hear, but the Marino was determined to prevent a repeat performance of such a thing from occurring within their borders. "But I will personally be making sure that doesn't happen again," he continued, words taking on a dark tone seldom used by the male. Ehno might not have been a fan of fighting, but threaten his family, his pack, and he could become uncharacteristically vicious.

Ehno took in the following introductions, ice blue meeting amber as the men studied each other. "Piacere, Mars. Good to meet you, and your children as well." If they were all here to join, it would be best if they got right down to business, then. "Well, let's see what we can do for you," he said, turning to face the packlands once more. Ehno let forth his own brief howl, calling specifically for Anu or Savina. Adding to that Mars' call from earlier, and he hoped that they would be able to run into one of the leaders and get this over with quickly, for everyone's sake. He looked back over his shoulder and waved the family of four forward. "Follow me. Maybe we can meet them along the way." He led the way past the borders once he was certain that they had everything in order. "So, there any skills you have that you think the leaders should know about?" he asked the two of them. "You know how it goes." He shrugged. Typical joining questions. Not something that could really be avoided.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread