Change On The Wind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

Set on the coast by cape sable island, slight pp

Galileo had left the borders of Cercatori d'Arte in frustration. He had no control over anything any more. He had his small gang back home, but that was miles away. He had brought Gemma along with him on the trip she had visited Cercatori d'Arte and agree to walk with the gentleman. The walk had taken longer and it was now approaching morning. The hybrid growled softly at his position, he hated having no power. 'I hate this...' he hissed, not bothering to turn to gaze at his friend. 'I need power Gem... I need to lead'. He had told her about his gang back home, but he had never really gone into detail about his craving for leadership. He turned to stare at her, his dark blumine eyes pleading. He had undressed earlier, going feral to allow for a swim.

He moved over to Gemma, who had been standing behind him listening to him grumble. 'Gem, I was thinking about moving back to Cesarski. Maybe I could get into the Doradca, or maybe be the Szef'. He looked back with longing eyes, he didn't want to leave Canada, but perhaps it would be for the best. He was hoping that Gemma would try to change his mind, it wouldn't be that hard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread