Traveling (day three)
[html]
OOc. WC: 325 Points: 3

The out cold female hadn’t awakened, or responded. Axelle looked at her with concern and watched her for a few more moments before another approached. Caught, again. She cursed to herself before looking up at the male. I’m sorry, sir. I was around in the area and I saw her stumbling around. I followed her to make sure she was okay. Obviously not and good thing I followed. Would you need any help before I make my departure? Just as she said it, the female scrambled up with snarls and growls. Axelle just watched her, making sure she wasn’t going to come forth and attack. She stood up, and asked again, ”Are you alright?” She hoped this time she would actually get an answer. Axelle backed away slightly, since they were all kind of close to each other. She gave each of them some breathing room. She felt the need to explain herself to the female, ”I’m Axelle, and also not supposed to be here. I saw you stumbling around and felt the need to follow you. I have some experience while being on drugs, and it’s not fun all the time.” Axelle watched the female with concerned eyes, and this was a rarity since she didn’t really care for anyone else’s problems. Drugs were a serious matter, though. They are capable of contorting reality into something scary.

Her eyes left the female for a split second, while returning to the Dahlian male next to them. She wondered what he would do to ease the situation. It was nothing she could do, since he was pushing her to leave. She didn’t want to leave knowing that she could’ve helped the female, but she couldn’t now because this wasn’t her pack. She would leave as soon as the female answered. That would satisfy her enough. She was sure the male wouldn’t admit to needing help from an outsider, so she would be on her way soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread