I want to learn, what I can't be taught
His trip to his uncle's hadn't gone the way he was expecting. Instead of learning things, Galileo had asked Aslan to become a part of a pack he was making. Aslan had accepted the offer on a few terms, those which his uncle had accepted. Now he just needed to speak to Aylar about it.

He put his horse away and made his way inside the house. "Aylar? I need to speak with you about something." He walked to where his mother was. He sat down in front of her. "While I was at my uncle's he asked me to join a pack that him and two other women are creating." He took a deep breath, "The reason you allowed me to go visit Galileo was because you said that he could teach me things that you yourself could not. I told him that I would come to his pack if, and only if.. He promised to teach me the things I came to him for and if he allowed me to visit you once every two weeks for two days.. I told him that I would speak to you about it and I also told him that I would not be staying for a long time.. I want to go for maybe a few months, just to learn the things that I need to learn. I will not go however, if you do not want me too.." He looked into his mother's eyes. She had been so kind to him and now he felt like he was abannodning her.

But that wasn't what was happening. He wanted to go to this new pack so that he could learn to protect his family. He only wanted what was best for his family. "I promise if you allow me to go you will see me every two weeks, perhaps more frequently now that I have a horse and that I will not stay with my uncle forever. Like I said, I just want to learn." He gave a quick nod of the head, his words sounded good to him.

Messages In This Thread