Borderline Rumble [AW]
[html]

So sorry for the wait / Word Count: 500 (5 points)

As Scorpius continued to watch the intruders from the shadows, he did notice that one of them was no longer moving. It was in secui form while the other limping away was in optime form. Whoever was attacked looked like they were able to do some damage before getting away. He didn’t bother to go after the limping one since there was no point. If this intruder did come back, he would make sure he would regret it. His eyes gazed over to the dead one as he came closer. It was indeed dead. He looked around to see if there would be anyone to help him remove the body from the borders of the territory. No one was around so it looked like he was going to have to do it himself. He did his best to drag the secui’s body away from the borders and drop it off in the woods nearby. There was no reason for him to bury it. His ears moved up as he began to head back to the borders and follow his mother’s call.

Once the black male arrived, his mother thanked him for coming and he gave her a small nod. He then waited for another chance to speak before continuing on with his report on the intruders. ”It was near the beach Mom. I checked once the one left. There were two there. One of them was dead when I got there. I dragged it away from the borders so we don’t have to take care of it later.” His ruby gaze then turned back to the loner as he waited to hear what else his mother had to say about his report.

Naniko then asked the young wolf if there was a quick way for them to get back to the inner caves from here. It looked like she was planning on helping this loner out. It wasn’t too bad of an idea. This loner could come in handy down the line. The young wolf thought for a moment to the closest entrance back into the caves. He was sure the closest one was the way that he came when he was trying to sneak out. He pointed in the direction and spoke. ”I believe the closest way is back this way. I’ll lead you back Mom.” He waited for the leader to take the injured she wolf before leading her back towards the cave entrance he came from.

Scorpius began to lead his mother and the loner back through the caves and to Naniko’s den. He was sure this was where she would want the loner to stay while she was recovering. His ruby eyes moved back to make sure that they were following him. Once they had arrived, he leaned against the wall and watched his mother. He crossed his arms as he waited to see if there was something that Naniko wanted him to do. He wouldn’t mind helping his mother with the loner.

<style type="text/css">
.scorpiusskullfire b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3700; letter-spacing:1px; }
.scorpiusskullfire .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.scorpiusskullfire p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scorpiusskullfire {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1B0601; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/nog9b7.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF7F00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © Silver
[/html]

Messages In This Thread