she spoke of such a kindness
[html]

WC:405 OOC:

She smiled at her, remembering the first time she had met Lolita, she’d been scared of her, becasue she had unwarily nearly stole the dead woman’s bag, and then found out she was a ghost, but a nice one at that. She missed the woman and wonered where she had gone to. It had been some time since she had seen the dead woman, though once having the pups she figured she had to have been alive or she couldn't make something new like that right? Whatever the case she just kept quiet about it. She would never mention it in front of anyone not even Lolita.

“I do miss her, I hope she is happy where she is. And this is, Kuruk, and Saqui.”

She introduced the pups, pointing first to the male then to the female while still holding them carefully. Liliana had missed out on a lot of the tribe happenings since she left for the great tribe and came back pregnant, but she was always happy for pleasant surprises.

“It is really good to see you, I do hope you like it here in AniWaya. I’ve been here for over a year, I can never really leave it, not forever.”

Foxglove spoke about where she had been as well as....where she wasn’t ready for, this made Liliana curious but she didn’t want to put the young woman on the spot. Her curiousity got he better of her.

“If I may ask, what are you not ready that’s over in the kingdom?”

She wasn’t sure exactly what she meant by the kingdom, but thought it was one of the packlands. She had always been a wanderlust but was not a traveler into other packs. She couldn’t help but smile about her last part, of her mother’s kind words.

“I am very grateful that she thinks so kindly of me. She has been one of my first friends. She taught me that life is meant to be precious”

She said, well she didn’t verbally tell her, it was all in her actions and reactions and everything in between, especially after letting Liliana know she was dead as well. That made her want to hold onto her life even more closely, she honestly didn’t want to end up a wandering ghost as it seemed Lolita was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread