she spoke of such a kindness
OOC: going by her not knowing anything about Niro since it never came up in the lolita thread :3
------

"I am glad you enjoy it. I had a hard time at first, I was not born in a pack, this was the first place I went to when I was alone. It's been my home since, and it hasn't always been the best, but it is where I belong.

She said, especially now that she had Nayati and the pups, but if he decided to leave, she wouldn't give a second thought in following him, but she knew he never would. This was his home, as it was her's as well. Tiling her head at the fae's next answer she was confused. Her father lived in the miracles pack, but wasn't that good? Wouldn't she want to see him and her sister?

"I hate to butt in, but.... wouldn't you want to see your father? I mean, he is family. I would give anything to see mine again. My mother too.

But she wouldn't. She couldn't go find her father to bury him, though she'd seen the kill, and her mother was buried in an unmarked grave, she just didn't want scavengers taking her apart, it was too much for the woman to think about at the time. If they were alive she'd go visit. She didn't know the situation between her and her father.

Messages In This Thread