X-Mas in July!
Character Name: Valinta LeStrange
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 22 months
Example Pictures: Check her profile.
Character Description: She's almost entirely black, fading to a cream underbelly. She has bright yellow eyes and black hair. Her body figure in Lupus and Secui is very lithe, in Optime very curvy and feminine. On her left breast, Valinta has a large scar. It's a dot about the size of a quater, with a circle around it. On the circle is a line at the northern, eastern, southern, and western points of the compass.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Valinta has a necklace of a bat skull on a leather cord. It has red feathers surrounding it and a knife handle (hilt?) sticking out the top. Around her hips there's a crudely tanned leather belt with several small pouches hanging from the right side. It's always tilted so the right side rests lower on her hips than the left. She also has a hot pink news boy hat, and a pair of mirrored aviators. All jewelry is only worn in Optime, and does not have to be included.
Text: Just her name is fine ^^
Picture you would like used: Surprise me!
Other: ^^
Table
Table Size Preference: I like wider tables, from 400-500px is fine for me.
Color Scheme: purples, reds, oranges, warm colors.
Mood: sexy, sensual, the feeling of someone who thinks they're sex on a stick.
Lyrics: the name Nadja and anything you think fits ^^
Picture you would like used: surprise me! She fits hazy, out of focus images and things revolving around the pursuit of pleasure.
Other: --
Signature
Text or Image?: Text.
Lyrics/Words: Just her name would be fine, but if you have lyrics you think would fit, use them ^^
Picture you would like used: --
Other: --
Best Way to Contact you: PM this account, please.

Messages In This Thread