And what did you do next?
[html]
JK I just really like this thread and got some extra time. Now no more posts for a few days ;;

Magnolia watched as the male braided the strands of the flowers together, and let silence fall between the pair for a few moments. Her mind wandered for a few minutes, lingering on the question of the flowers. She hesitated to answer his question. Her sisters were named after flowers, but Magnolia was the only one named after a tree. She debated telling this to the pale stranger in front of her, but wasn’t sure if he’d care enough.

“Well, I like Irises, orchids, poppies and foxgloves,” Magnolia said slowly, remembering all of her sisters. They were all gone now, and the girl’s heart sank for a moment. She missed Poppy and Foxglove dearly… would she ever see her blonde sister again, the girl that looked so much like the wolf before her? “But I like Magnolia’s best. Their flowers are so pretty, even if they don’t last very long,” With that comment, the young woman let a smirk slide onto her graceful jaw.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread