And what did you do next?
[html]
I don’t think I’ve ever let a thread this long… I’m sorry libri D: Maybe one or two more rounds and we’ll call it a day?

Table by Tawny!

The content girl watched her companion stitch the flowers together, and she pulled up clumps of grass and dirt from the ground as she observed him. She was still a pup with puppy tendencies, and her restlessness was something she’d probably never get rid of. She didn’t want to be disrespectful, so she just smiled as he complimented her, adding a quiet Thank you and continued to look at his project. It was so beautiful and Maggie continued to wonder who it was for.

The blonde male made a statement that made the Associate perk up in curiosity, jade eyes narrowing in confusion. A girl like you should be careful. It seemed almost like a threat. Maggie wasn’t sure how to respond to that. He was certainly very confusing and odd, but Magnolia just chalked up the sentence to his bizarre personality. Still, she was curious. What do you mean? she asked innocently. She really had no idea what she got into, and maybe this was a higher ranked members way of telling her to leave. Or something. She really had no idea.

<style type="text/css">
.maggy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c190cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b2d54; }
.maggy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.maggy1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#89299d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/1532w0n.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac5bc4; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.maggy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.maggy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread