Tidløs
[html]

I suck more!

Though blood-related, Ezekiel admired Halo’s build and her beauty. She was physically fit and lean, dark with striking eyes and a pretty face. Her personality was something he did not like, but he barely knew the girl. At least she was a warrior—that was something they could speak of. For now, though, there were other things to discuss. “I met with the leader of the pack to the west. They call themselves Salsola,” he paused, seeing if she had learned this yet. Inferni no longer had reliable spies; the women he had imagined might serve useful had barely been seen at all. “We went to see this new pack across the mountain.”

Another pause. Slowly, a boyish smile broke across his face—it fell short of his eyes, which were gleaming with challenge. “Do you mind if I join you, Centurion?” He was still armed, still carried his satchel; if she refused he would not deny her that. It was the least he could do for someone who by all rights should have gained his position after Gabriel’s retirement.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread