Of Butterflies And Flowing Streams (Open~)
Maiyun's ears pricked up when she heard a voice just off to the side. She swung her head his way, mentally scolding herself for not paying closer attention to her surroundings. It could have been anyone, from the Alpha to an intruder hellbent on attacking her. She ignored the tingling shiver that ran through her at the thought that brought on a few memories. A half smile formed on her muzzle and she also dipped her head down in a respectful greeting to the other. Her ears flicked back into a more relaxed way and her eyes warmed up into a considerably pleasant twinkle. "Oh, hello there. I guess I didn't hear you come up." Her voice was as soft as a breeze on a full-moon night and as friendly and warm as the summer sun to a basking wolf.

She stepped out of the small stream, moving to just ahead of the other and sat down, tail curled up next to her hind leg and head tilted to the right a bit. She sat with a comfortable hunch, like one would see on a hot day just before the wolf in question would lay down. She let out a whine-infused yawn and gave a brief shake of her head before shifting her front paws a little; a sort of nervous habit of hers when deciding if a stranger was trustworthy. "The name's Maiyun Tala and it seems to be a pleasure to make your acquaintance so far..." One of her ears cocked back and her nose wrinkled a little as if the scent of fish that's been in the sun for too long had hit her. "Let me rephrase that as it sounded a little rude; I'm glad to be meeting you and I hope we will get along nicely. There, I think that sounds better."

Messages In This Thread