breathing in snowflakes
[html]

Wretch was getting bigger as she got older, but it was obvious that she would not grow to be as large as Saul by any means. She was a petite female, with longer legs and an extremely bushy tail. Her paws were small as well, indicating that she was nearly done growing. They had been much larger as a little puppy. She moved with an unsteady gait, the same as she always had, and looked quite awkward when she walked or ran. This was partially due to her age and partially due to her leg, which still pained her after all this time. It was possible that it hadn't healed right, that it had begun to heal already by the time that Saul had come across her.

"I like that idea...Would I have my own room?" She asked curiously. Wretch had been wondering when she would leave Saul's cabin when they had lived back in Dahlia...maybe now was the time, since she was already an "adult" in this pack. She was glad to hear the description of the apartment place, though; she wanted to be a little independent from him but didn't want to be too far away, either. They went into the structure, and she glanced around curiously. "Looks like some of the locks were taken off. Broke, or something" She said, examining one of the doors.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread