breathing in snowflakes
[html]

The idea sounded alright to her. She nodded steadily as they explored the hallway, looking into rooms to see what they looked like. Wretch was curious about what her room would look like, especially. It looked as if this place would need a lot of fixing up...she'd probably help with that despite her antisocial ways. "I think it looks good, Da. It needs some love...but we have enough family that can help with that. Don't you think?" She asked.

She glanced into one room, noting its blue wallpaper and smiling. That was one of her favorite colors, blue; Wretch had spent many days traversing Dahlia and the sky had been her constant companion. The color made her feel happy and content. If she could get this room, perhaps she could have it around when she was inside as well. "I really like this one..If we move here, I would want to help fix it up especially"

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread