The sun I carried alone
[html]

And I'm sorry for mine. Freaking work... SMH.

Enraptured by the awe of silence and admiration, the approach of Nayru from behind slightly jolted the Sidhe from her temporary spell of intrigue. Her head turned quickly, the braids whipping themselves lightly as her sky blue eyes darted to gleam at Nayru herself, in half surprise and half excitement. It was only until her eyes couldn't help but turn back to the eroded structure of the temple before them, her eyes seeking out the intricate patterns and details of the building that miraculously stood through all these years, perhaps even centuries on end.

Only admiring Nayru from afar ever since joining Dahlia de Mai and later relocation to Ichika, this was the first encounter the two would share in each other's company alone. Nayru was a young Luperci, to which those of Alae's heritage would probably put under question for such a young female to hold a leadership like she did. However, to see a strong woman in leadership was a beautiful thing to the Sidhe, and even while Alae didn't yet know Nayru on a personal level, there was a blind confidence she held in her about Nayru. After all, Nayru and Raze led them to this sanctuary, for the well-being of both their packs. Alae kept looking onward, while Kael remained perched high above the two, gleaming down at them and gleaming from his position on the roof. "More than beautiful, I can't seem to put a single word to it." Alae then spoke, shaking her head softly. Her eyes would finally return to Nayru, inquiry running its course across her agouti features. "How did you and Raze even manage to find this? Intuition?" Treasures such as this temple in the middle of the wilderness were like searching for needles in haystacks, and Alae wondered if Nayru might have had a spiritual intuition behind this, or if herself and Raze simply stumbled upon it by chance.

<style type="text/css">
.buddha b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.buddha .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.buddha p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.buddha {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#fefefe; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/5a5o3m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#495357; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread