i feel better, but the damage is still there
There was so much to do, and so many things that needed his attention that the male had taken to writing lists. Lists were fast becoming his friend as he found each new task loaded more onto his mind and he easily overlooked something that was perhaps a little less important than the new task at hand. His handwriting had rapidly deteriorated with the lack of use but the agouti male was determined to get better at it. So for now, his lists were very large and spaced out, a few short key words given so that he would know what they meant without having to search for a hidden meaning in the squiggles. He would improve, it would just take time and effort on his part. They were however, stuck all around the room he had settled in, in an office building long since run down. He'd found a house, or an apartment building really, but it was damaged and there was a lot of work needed. For now, he'd settled down here with his small family. Gideon had settled in a small house not far away and he'd spoken to his brother the afternoon after he'd found the apartment block they could reside in. The brothers were to fix it up and the height of summer would aide them in sorting out the upper floor.

Still, all these things playing on his mind and the lists were written. He was sorting through the medicines and supplies he'd managed to bring with him from Dahlia when a voice came from outside the small building he was in. Cinnamon ears perked up as the voice held his name although he was very sure he'd never met the male whose voice it belonged to. Standing and shifting swiftly into his optime form, the male threw on some loose shorts and exited the building. Green eyes spotted a pale male sitting on the ground, his back hind leg held close to his body. Quite eyes saw no blood, but that didnt mean there was no hurt there. He approached with a large and amiable smile on his face.

"Hello there... I'm sorry, I dont know your name. Unlike you" He grinned before coming closer. "How can I help?" He asked, a question he was sure he would be asking for a very long time. Or at least he hoped he would be asking for a very long time indeed. Coming to a stop, Saul took up a seat on the floor in front of the pale pack mate, his smile smaller but no less friendly.

Messages In This Thread