i feel better, but the damage is still there
Ookami grinned as he saw the male come out of the house. He wagged his tail a little more. "My name is Ookami." he dipped his head slightly at him in greeting. "Just last winter I injured my leg. I was crushed under a whole bunch of bricks in a collapsing building. From the medic I saw after that, I learned that I tore some ligaments in it. Just recently it has been acting up, since the merge and I just wanted to get a check up on it since you are the head of the medicine for the pack." He spoke clearly, his voice slightly husky.

Ookami could see that the male had probably been busy, "Sorry if I interrupted anything. I could come back later if you want me too." He grinned, he wanted to make a good first impression with this male. For maybe if he did they could become friends, something that Ookami thought would be useful with all that was going on. It was true that when he first arrived he didn't care about making any friends. He just wanted to go back to the valley. But his homesickness had faded slightly in the past two days and he was beginning to look at things with a new perspective. He now knew that he really did need to make some new friends in order to be happy here at Ichika.

Messages In This Thread