i feel better, but the damage is still there
The young male was glad to see a smile on the pale wolfs face as he exited the office building and approached. He had only ever met one Valleyman and that was Addison. He was almost certain he hadnt made a good impression on her- he'd cut his paw open and had been sulky and moody. Still, it was nice to meet another Valleyman just as friendly. It reminded him of the journey up here- the mistrust and waryness he'd seen from the Valleymen had been mirrowed in the Dahlians eyes. They had perhaps thought very little of each other and the male thought of that now as the pale man introduced himself as Ookami. He shuffled closer as the male explained about the injury to his heel. "You were right to come and see me Ookami- even healing wounds from last winter can rear up when over worked. We perhaps should have had more stops along the way- my own ward Wretch broke her leg and jaw just after the snowstorm and she's not feeling too great either. Mind if I take a good look?" Saul asked before reaching out and gently taking the offending paw in his hand. The male had chosen to stay in his lupus form, but it was easy to take the males left hind paw and examine it. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as Ookami spoke again.

"Oh no, I'm not busy at the moment. Just organising my thoughts for what I have to do a little later. I'm glad for the distraction actually- I think I'm driving myself round in circles!"

He chuckled, deft creamy fingers gently exmaining the area Ookami had described. He could feel the smallest of heated sores there, an inflammed muscle recently healed. The ligaments had mended long ago, but the strength had yet to truely return. The long trek over here had agitated the muscle, the two mended ligaments rubbing together after a while of the trek to cause pain an inflammation. There were treatments such as bandaging the heel up, but it was impractical to wolves. They were on the move all the time and they needed to use their paws for every day life. He would use something else instead. He still had some Marigold leaves from his treatment of Nayru's head as an antiseptic, but he knew it worked as an anti-inflammitory too. He wanted to use something a little different however.

Messages In This Thread