i feel better, but the damage is still there
Ookami watched as the male got closer, then listened to his words. "More stops would have probably been better. I haven't really been doing much exercising. Just the normal patroling of borders and what not. Nothing too extreme, I am honestly not too surprised that it's acting up." He put on a look of slight pity, "Oh that's terrible. What an awful injury. I hope she feels better soon.." He nodded his head, "Yes yes, of course." He held his leg out so that the male could more easily examine it and smiled as he spoke more. He was glad to hear that he wasn't busy or anything when Ookami came to him. He chuckled along with Saul.

"So, what's up with my leg?" He grinned and then thought about the homesick feeling, "Also I was wondering if you had anything that could maybe help with homesickness? The merge hasn't been to kind to me." He smiled, slightly sheepishly. He hadn't really met anyone else who had any homesickness. Honestly he didn't even really know for sure that that is what it was. He had never felt this feeling before but he had kind of guessed since in his mind he was missing the Valley. It was only logical that his body was reacting as well.

Messages In This Thread