i feel better, but the damage is still there
[html]

this is ooc!

Ookami was quite while he listened to the medic speak. He understood what he was saying. As Saul explained more about the injured girl he sighed. It was truly awful what happened to her. She had lost her memory? Completely? That was just terrible. Ookami couldn't imagen losing all of his memory. Sure bad stuff had happened to him in is past but it was what happened in the past that made you who you are today. He shook his head, not really knowing what to say. Whatever he said was sure to not be the right thing... Well at least he thought.. However he did have one question.. "Is there any chance she could regain her memory?" He cocked his head, maybe if someone from her past came and told her things about, well her whole entire history she could have her memory back. It was a long shot though.

Ookami watched as Saul went back into his house, probably to fetch something for his leg. He waited patiently for his healer to return. As he came back he saw in his hands some sort of leaves. He needed to learn what they were actually, since his rank involved all the plants. He was the one who would be taking care of them, him and Jace actually.

Ookami listened carefully to the words that Saul spoke. He grinned happily. "Your right. I guess I just miss the lands of Phoenix Valley. They seemed so welcoming and peaceful to me. But it is lovely here in Ichika too. To be honest I hated the idea of merging. I only agreed to come so that my mate and I would have a place to call home.. But since being here, I know its only been like, two days, something has changed. It seems nice here and I have a more open mind about living here." He smiled, actually quite surprised he had confided in what seemed to be a complete stranger. But he was a pack-mate and that is what they were here for.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread