i feel better, but the damage is still there
Thinking about Wretch made the young male smile. His ward, half daughter, whatever she was to him, was a spirit alright. She was quiet and reserved round those she didnt know or didnt like, but when it was just them on their own, Saul knew her better than most. She was sweet and kind, a little lost at times but otherwise energetic and playful. And for a selfish moment Saul hoped she would remain that way forever. Oblivious to where she had come from. For while she had no idea, it was common knowledge amoung Nova Scotia that the D'Angelo family ruled Anathema. They were of course, dotted about the place, but there was a high concentration there. Anyone with half a brain could have said that it was likely Wretch had come from Anathema. But he wasnt going to tell her- she was happy where she was. Ookami's soft voice made him look up, a smile on his face once again. "Its possible. I dont know the extent to her amnesia, but there's always a chance it could come back." He admitted with a soft shrug. Wretch was happy here, he knew that. But if she ever remembered her family and wanted to leave, it would be her choice to do so. He would not stop her.

The leaves in his hand remembered after a shift in his hands sending a burst of fresh green towards his nose. He started and looked up, handing a few of the leaves over. He would need to take them for very long, two or three days should be enough. "These are raspberry leaves. Ingesting them will help bring down the inflammation. You may take them a you wish- simply chewing and swallowing will do or you could make a tea if you find it easier. Two to three days, twice a day should be fine. And at least try to rest it a little- it was a heck of a long walk." He spoke clearly, making sure to include everything about the medicine Ookami was to take. It was non-toxic and fairly mild, so there really wasnt a lot that could go wrong with simply chewing and swallowing the leaves. Cinnamon ears flashed foreward as the pale man responded to Saul's treatment for homesickness.

"I'm glad you and your mate came over- its good to meet new people, especially those who are similar to your own personality. I had my doubts, but I like it here. Do you know what you want to do? There is so much to chose from to get the community going. What are you interested in doing?"

He asked, hoping to get the male onto a more positive subject, such as the job he had chosen.

Messages In This Thread