i feel better, but the damage is still there
[html]

your next post can end it or we could keep going? I don't care(:

Ookami smiled, always a chance. That was pretty much his motto. He loved those words, they seemed to guide him through life and they always would, for as long as Ookami was overgrown he would believe in those words. Ookami listened to Saul speak. Raspberry leaves. Ookami figured he would be good for the job his rank had. He was very good a memorizing things so he should be able to be able to tell easily between the different types of plants once he learned them.

Ookami smiled at Saul, "Thank you Saul. I will be sure to take them as you told me." He grinned. Ookami smiled as Saul spoke some more. He thought for a moment, "Well, at first this whole flora and fauna rank didn't really interest me, but the more I think about it... I think I will like it. I love to sing and hunt and I am pretty big so I guess I could do some construction work. I wouldn't mind helping to build anything, I have to learn how to first." He started laughing. "what other things do you do? Ookami didn't want to keep the spotlight only on himself, so he tried to get Saul to talk about himself too.

Ookami tucked his leg up to his stomach again, giving it a rest from holding him up. His tail wagged gently as he waited to hear what other things Saul was good at. He knew that him and Saul would be good friends. He had only just met him and already he had helped Ookami to feel better and had helped to heal him. Even though it was his job, Ookami didn't look at it like that. Saul was a nice wolf and Ookami hoped to have more conversations with him in the future.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread