i feel better, but the damage is still there
endendendend <33

The leaves were handed over with the reassurance that he would do as he was told. It was good to hear that the male trusted him enough to take strange plants from him. Saul wasnt that kind of wolf- it was his job and his passion to help others. He would never do anythign deliberate to harm another. But it lifted him up to know that others percieved him as trustworthy. Cinnamon ears caught the next words coming from the large male and Saul smiled. Saul hadn't always known what he wanted to do, but he'd had a rough idea from a young age that he wanted to help others. While Ascher had been in Dahlia his youngest brother had expressed a wish to become a healer too and Saul had been a little jealous of his brother. But the brown and cream male was gone for the moment and Saul had achieved his dreams. Ookami mentioned about construction and Saul chuckled softly. He'd had to learn about building on his own- Saluce had helped him get the beginnings of his house in Dahlia up, but in all truths the agouti male had done most of it single handed. It had taken forever, but he'd done it all on his own. "Construction work isnt too difficult if you have a teacher. I'm sure a lot of the buildings are here would need a bit of fixing and what not. I had to learn on my own how to finish the cabin I built in Dahlia, which was tedious!"

He chuckled softly, before the pale male asked him what skills he had. Well, there was a question. Saul was a bit of an all round man to be honest. He could read and write, although he needed a lot of practise to further his skills there. He was getting skilled in carving wood, which Shawchert had taught him. He had honed his building skills on his own cabin and could construct fairly well. Horse riding and small amounts of jewelry making were amoung the things that he needed more practice with. But he'd get there. And then came hunting, warrior training and healing. He really could do most of anything you asked him to do. With a smile he offered "I'm an all round handy man... Certainly a man of many talents. If you ever need help with anything, I am certain I can offer up some kind of advice." He gave by way of offering his skills. He didnt like to talk for ever about himself, so the cryptic words would have to do.

"Now, I must apologise for leaving like this, but I really do have a lot to organise and get going with. If the raspberry leaves don't work, come back and we'll try something a little stronger. Thanks for coming to see me Ookami, it was lovely to meet you!"

He said, before turning and walking back into the building where his head was all over the place with things that needed doing. He would have shaken the mans hand if he hadnt been in his lupus form.

-exit saul-

Messages In This Thread