looking for your moment
[html]
Noss needs some serious posts -_-

The warrior noticed how the younger male presented himself and was confused; was he not in seniority in reference to rank? While he appreciated the initial show of submissiveness, he knew it misplaced as he was then, so did not comment on it or take it far to heart. The boy seemed timid, he noticed instead, and thus placed that as the reason.

"Hawthorn, eh?" Noss said as he went right up the to fence where the horse hugged the wood as it trotted. How odd that it, too, was black. It was not quite the behemoth that Nakir was, but...an impressive stead nonetheless. With the court respect that he had learned--to treat one's mount with courtesy, as it was the relationship of horse and rider--he let the horse scent him before bringing up his own hand to cup the stallion's long muzzle in one hand, gently turning its head so that he may further inspect it. "You speak low speech," Noss commented as he continued his inspection, letting Hawthorn's muzzle free so that he may look further on the horse's features. "Not an easy language to learn. But he's yours, I assume?"

Noss then fully turned his attention from the stallion to the other wolf, satisfied that at least he was not unwelcome, if unexpected. "My name's Noss," he introduced himself, "and I would like to know how I might find myself a mount." While it had not been planned or even considered until then, it was better sooner than later that one got down to business, which he might chide himself on for multiple reasons of hypocrisy, since he had put some important things off for quite a bit... Which would soon change.

Warrior walks. ”Warrior talks.” Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread