looking for your moment
[html]
feel free to PP them heading to the stall of the horse, and making the description if you have one & want this to be the horse Noss keeps, a pic would be great too Smile

Alder hopped off the fence and into the pasture with the massive black stallion. He hadn't seen many horses this size, though Anann's companion Rem might have been a hand or so taller then 'Thorn. The Shire horse cross looked at the timber hued male with deep brown eyes, and enjoyed the attention that was given. Alder smiled, and nodded at the first question. It was a seemingly odd name if one knew what the hawthorn tree looked like. It was small, and heavily flowered in the summer. Nothing like a giant redwood or even a maple. But in the boy's eyes it fit.

I do. Alder replied, though his tone was not secure and confident. He had practiced, and still did, every day to learn the ways of the language. It hadn't been the first time he had been questioned about the low speech, perhaps he should keep the ability to himself so to not bring attention to it. But Alder nodded again, It took a teacher and a long time. and spoke rather then avoiding the subject. He is, I traded him from AniWaya. Been working with him for a few weeks, but he has caught on pretty quick. If there was anything that Alder was proud of in his life it was the white blazed horse.

I'm Alder, Court's Marshal. I can help you. Alder was an awkward yearling, fitting his knew titling in oddly. But he was giving it his best and racked his brain for a few options for the other male. Noss was tall, just as he was and so he would need a larger horse. And it would take extra training to build the muscle along the horse's frame to carry the Optime. He looked out to the other horses in the pasture, he didn't think that they were large enough and the stallion was too young for a rider. It can be hard to find one large enough for our weight. He explained before he encouraged Hawthorn to rejoin the others. Any preferences? He asked, wondering if Noss would care much about the look of the horse. There is a stallion that might do well. He hopped the fence once again and waved the male to follow him.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjune02a b {font-weight:bold; color:#555833; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181a0d; }
.alderjune02a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderjune02a {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#353921; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... ne002a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202509; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#181a0d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.alderjune02a p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderjune02a p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread