looking for your moment
[html]
pretty horse! also made you something here

He was starting to feel the butterfly wings of excitement touch the walls of his tummy. He hadn't done too much as a true Marshal for any of his pack mates directly. The male did what he could for the horses of course, but when it came to working one on one with a member of the Court Alder was lacking a bit. So he was growing excited at the thought of helping Noss, and he walked hurriedly over to the stall of the horse. Yes, just a few weeks ago. My mother is a friend of Nayati, he is a hunter there. Alder explained, finding that he was slightly jittery and his words flowed a bit more freely when he was. They are very friendly wolves. He had been very nervous when approaching their fenced in borders, but after a while he had grown calm and eased with the idea of being in a strange pack land. It was the only place he had been other then Crimson Dreams and Cours. Alder was not one to explore.

Alder let the pair interact, the stallion was a hands or so shorter then 'Torn but he was confident that it's large draft legs would hold the other wolf. With training. He doesn't. I don't name any horse that does not have someone to claim it. he said with a shake of his head. If their owner left them Alder would drop their name as well, for that part of their live had ended and they only needed to wait for the next to begin.

Here, let me bring him out. The horse eyed him, wondering what all of this was about. He had been a bit of a loner as far as Alder could see and the sudden interest in him was foreign to the stallion. Alder opened the door and slipped the rope halter around his head and spoke a calming word in the brown creature's native tongue. They stood outside the stall and the blue eyed wolf gave Noss a glance, figuring that now would be the best time to look him over.

He would need strengthening so that he'd be able to take your weight on long rides. Alder commented, his tone a bit serious in nature. But, the last Marshal had broken him and I think did quite a bit of training. He doesn't mind being handled at the least. Alder imagined that Heath had looked after this horse, waiting for the one that needed its broad back. But perhaps he was only being a bit romantic.

<style type="text/css"> .alderaug01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#877565; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9c9995; } .alderaug01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;} .alderaug01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a3a39e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0HAAy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #464746; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#464746; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;} .alderaug01 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .alderaug01 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread